Effective upper body training with the Wall-Mounted Dip Station
Dips train the chest and triceps extremely effectively. The primary goal of the exercise can be controlled by the type of execution. You can choose between bent-over breast dips and straight triceps dips - both are possible with the wall-mounted dip station from Gorilla Sports. And that's not all: This dip station is also suitable for hanging leg raises, which drastically shortens the way to the six-pack! Beginners bend their knees and only lift their thighs horizontally, the exercise with stretched legs is more demanding.
Wall-Mounted Dip Station from Gorilla Sports - the technical details
The black lacquered Wall-Mounted Dip Station mounting is equipped with adjustable horizontal and vertical handles: the former are used for dips in all variations, the latter you hold on to during abdominal muscle training. In this case, the soft arm pads act as supports for the forearms. The back cushion also ensures optimal and gentle posture.
Maximum load capacity: 200 kg with proper wall mounting
Dimensions: (width x depth x height): 60 x 58 - 69 x 50 cm
The dip station is supplied with assembly instructions and accessories. Installation on the wall step by step:
1. Insert the dowel including the screw into the drill hole.
2. Tighten the nut on the screw so that the dowel spreads into the wall.
3. Leave the dowel, screw, and washer in the hole and remove only the nut from the screw.
4. Spreading opens the dowel and the screw can be pulled forward so that the screw now fits through the device.
5. Put the device on the screw and tighten the nut from the front.
Wall-Mounted Dip Station
weight: 9 kg
Wrote by Guest on 09.12.2018
Very easy to assemble
Wrote by Guest on 12.07.2018
As always, very fast delivery and top goods. My home studio is almost finished. Thank you Maxxus Team